Thursday, January 22, 2015

Find out what Christina Perri chooses: Head or Heart?

Press release

When dealing with love, would you choose your head over your heart? Or vice-versa?

Maybe the answer will be known at the Christina Perri Live in Manila this coming March 5, 2015 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Perri, the singer-songwriter behind the hits “Jar Of Hearts”, “A Thousand Years” and “Human” is known for writing songs about the highs and lows of love and never fails to capture her audience’s emotions, with songs that are easily relatable and felt by the heart.

“The thing about me is that I don’t know how not to write,” Perri says. “Because I continue to fall in and out of love, I find myself often at those massive highs and lows. I wrote ideas for album two but I never called it album two. Those were songs that were getting me through tour. But when I came home I wrote a song called ‘Trust’ and I had an epiphany. I’ve tried trusting my heart, I’ve tried trusting my head and I feel as though I’ve chosen wrong each time. I knew the album had to be called head or heart and half the songs would be heart songs and half would be head songs. That was the moment when it began for me creatively and conceptually.”

After the breakthrough hit “Jar Of Hearts”, Perri is set to move fans once more with sensitive and passionate tracks that very well describe the matters of the heart. The album “Head Or Heart“ opens with the song entitled “Trust,” a searching, evocative number that poses the album’s ultimate question. For Perri, “Trust” is the question and all the songs that follow are her possible answers. “Human,” the album’s buoyant first single, surges with inspirational urgency.

If you’re looking for answers, listen to “Head Or Heart”, and get several possible responses through amazing, all-original songs that seek to understand the reality of love and how people process it. Perri’s strikingly compelling music and powerhouse vocals are sure to make for an astounding concert.

Checkout the ticket prices: VIP Patron – Php 5,500; Patron A – Php 4,500; Patron B – Php 4,500; Patron C – Php 3,000; Box – Php 1,500

Tickets on sale at www.ticketnet.com.ph or any TicketNet outlets, for inquiries, call 911-5555.
For further enquiries and information, please contact Grace Foronda (gracelomboyforonda@gmail.com), Mel Tyler (mel@midaspromotions.com), or log on to the following social media pages:
http://www.midaspromotions.com/ || https://www.facebook.com/midaspromotionph || https://twitter.com/midasphofficial || http://instagram.com/midasphofficial


CHRISTINA PERRI HEAD OR HEART TOUR Live in Manila is presented by Midas Promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment