Thursday, October 2, 2014

Richard Poon sings hits of Burt Bacharach in new album

Press release

The country’s premiere crooner Richard Poon interprets some of Burt Bacharach’s biggest hits in her new album aptly titled “The Crooner Sings Bacharach.” This is Richard’s second album with Universal Records, after the album “Legends,” which was awarded Gold.

The album consists of 12 Bacharach classics including “What The World Needs Now,” “I Say A Little Prayer,” “Don’t Make Me Over,” “Close To You,” “Raindrops Keeps Falling On My Head,” among others.

“I think this is the best album I’ve ever done ever kasi even my record label executives are raving about it,” shares Richard. “It’s a nice album taas kamay ko sa mga arrangers ko.”

THE CROONER SINGS BACHARACH
1. Always Something There To Remind Me
2. The Look Of Love
3. A House Is Not Home
4. What The World Needs Now Is Love
5. Alfie
6. Walk On By
7. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
8. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
9. I Say A Little Prayer
10. Don't Make Me Over
11. You'll Never Get To Heaven
12. (They Long To Be) Close To You

No comments:

Post a Comment