Thursday, June 26, 2014

Janice Javier Exclusive BlogCon





After making a name for herself in the reality show The Voice, Janice Javier now has her own album released and having her own concert this July 5. In an exclusive blog conference with Janice Javier, she started with her song rendition of Starting Over Again.

Here's a Q & A during the conference:

When did you first started singing? 
I started singing when I was 4 years old. I started singing professionally when I was 13.

Whom did you consider your biggest rival in The Voice?
Clarice. She is a younger and fresh version of myself.  She is also into soul and blues.

What was your edge in the competition?
My professionalism. Most performers are younger and slimmer than I am but when I take the stage and the crowd, I make sure I am on top of the game.

Tell us about your album.
I wrote Breathe after watching a local drama series. I have three original songs in the album. The first track was the song recorded by my dad when I was four years old.

For your first concert, how did you prepare for it?
I make sure that one day before the actual performance, I will take a rest. I will not leave the house for anything else. I am not traditional in doing vocal exercises instead I talk a lot.

What are we expecting from the concert?
Most people may expect rock but I will just sing upbeat and smooth songs. Also, I have a number with Myke Perez. What makes this concert different is that I am going to dance.

Catch Janice Javier live at on July 5 at the Teatrino in Promenade, Greenhills. For more updates in the local music scene, concerts, album releases and interviews; follow this blog or like the L.E.N.S. blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment