Monday, June 24, 2013

Petronas My Green Card


June 22, 2013. Pasay City, Metro Manila. PETRONAS hosted a launch party for their My Green Card at  One Esplanade in Pasay City. I caught up in time after one performer ended her number just to find out what is the My Green Card for.


My Green Card is a loyalty card of PETRONAS. The rewards are you can download music using the my Green Card. The event also announced the partnership of PETRONAS and Warner Music. All the music you can download using the My Green Card exclusive to Warner Music.

The event also give a hint of idea what kind of songs we can download. We were rocking the night away with the performance of Rico Blanco. On the venue premises, it is like a mini car show with race cars and bikes on display. The event is a car expo, concert, party and launch all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment